Monday, March 28, 2011

Got a condo!

Hey, Folks!  I'm here in Evergreen hanging out with Nala and Jack still, (and their humans, the Allisons), having a great time, but I heard that Chris and Ricky found a place for me to live in Singapore.  It's that nice condo by the dog park (no leash!) and a bigger park, Katong Park, and maybe 15 minutes from the ocean.  And my humans saw a dog running into the ocean, retrieving balls, and having a grand old time.  So, even though this could be a big challenge for me, at least I get to chase balls!

The picture is from the condo grounds, where I'll live..... wonder if they'll let me in the pool!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

we too are moving to singapore with our dog and are in the process of looking for a place to live. i was wondering if you could give me the name of the condo that you guys found that you talk about that is next to katong park.

thank you so much!

nicole

Ricky Daly said...

Hi, Nicole! The name of our condo is The Belvedere. There is currently alot of construction going on with water drainage between the property and the park, but it should be over with eventually! Still a great park for dogs! Plus East Coast Park is a 5-minute walk!